Imagine for a moment you are a new client who has just been referred to your firm.
* How were you treated?
* How was the “process” handled?
* How would you rate the firm?
Every contact with a prospect or a client counts, so use this Client Encounter Quiz below to do a self-evaluation. Have all the team do this independently of each other.
1. Telephone: How quickly was the phone answered? Was the person friendly? How was the message taking handled? How long were you kept before you could speak with the person you called for?
2. Returning the call: How quickly was your call returned?
3. Finding the office: How easy was it? Did you receive a map or directions? Did you get lost?
4. Parking: Was parking convenient? Was it free? Did the firm validate or reimburse you for your parking?
5. The building lobby: How does it look. Was it easy to locate the firm’s office?
6. The reception: What was your first impression? Was is it comfortable? Was it clean and well lit? Does it prominently display the firm’s literature? Is the decor appropriate?
7. The receptionist: Did the receptionist acknowledge you immediately (even while handling incoming phone calls? Was he or she friendly? Were you asked if you wanted something to drink?
8. Wait time: Did the receptionist interact with you? Did any other team member interact with you as they entered or exited the office? Was the wait time excessive?
9. The transfer: Did the partner come out to greet you or did the receptionist escort you (all the way) to the meeting room?
You don’t get a second chance to create a first impression. Take a good look at your first impression. And remember the smallest things can have the biggest impact.
Share on Facebook
Tweet This Post